Personal data privacy notice
In order to meet the obligation to provide information arising from Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 13/14 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; GDPR), we wish to advise you of the following:
- Personal data controller
- Purposes of data processing and grounds for data processing
The data controller will process your personal data in connection with the following:
- performing a business contract if you are a sole trader entered into the register kept by the Central Business Registration and Information Service (CEIDG) (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- compliance with the controller's legal obligation (Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- the controller's legitimate interests involved in performing a contract with your employer or pursuing or defending claims related to the controller's business activity (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Categories of data to be processed
The Controller will process the following categories of your personal data:
- name and surname;
- company telephone number;
- company e-mail address;
- IP number;
- Tax registration number, REGON statistical business register number, KRS National Court Register number;
- handwritten signatures.
- Source of personal data
The Controller has received your data from your employer or obtained them from public registers, your employer's website or received e-mails.
- Obligatory / voluntary provision of personal data
Providing your personal data is necessary for the proper performance of a cooperation agreement between the Controller and yourself or your employer.
Your personal data may be provided / made available to the following:
- entities providing accounting services;
- entities providing IT support services;
- couriers and forwarding companies;
- entities whose services are essential to fulfil orders;
- language services providers;
- legal services providers.
- Personal data storage period
The controller will store your personal data for a period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and for a period of legitimate archiving; after the end of such periods, your personal data will be erased irretrievably.
- Your rights as a data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- a right to access your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data;
- a right to have your data rectified (corrected) if they are inaccurate or outdated and a right to data erasure (the right to be forgotten) if your data is not processed for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation or in the exercise of official authority;
- a right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR;
- a right to restriction of personal data processing and a right to object to personal data processing;
- a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (addressed to: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).